Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy and Song in my head

Sorry again for the lack of postings. Been busy. Monday nights are softball, Tuesday nights are Darts (yes, I play competitive Darts. How many times do I have to say it?), Wednesday nights are band practice, Thursday nights are something, and then its the weekend. I don't really know what eats up my time, but there's always something. It's good though, right? It's healthy that I'm too busy to blog. I'm also too busy to go to the gym and too busy to not eat pizza and ice cream everyday. But that's...O-K.

Lately, I've had the following song in my head. I sang the opening lines to my wife the other day as romantically as possible. She was wooed until the call letters where she realized what it was...


4 comments:

Arden said...

I wondered if there was a reference I was getting in your instagram name, so I googled it. I still don't know if there's a reference I'm not getting, but I did find this awesome blog. I read all of it today (definitely not at work), and enjoyed it a lot. I feel like a visitor from the future. This post doesn't seem to have a link to whatever song you were talking about anymore, but based on context, I'm going to assume it was the theme song from WKRP.

Arden said...

"...a reference I *wasn't* getting..."

Dammit. Being from the future, I should have known I'd make that mistake.

Also, when can we expect a Best Albums of 2017 list?

Dr. Castrato said...

Dr. Castrato was the name of a band I was in. It was, of course a college ska band, once known as Dr. Castrato and the Eletric Measles.

Thanks for reading. I forgot this stuff was still "out there." I believe must have been referring to WKRP, too.

Dr. Castrato said...

A Best Albums of 2017 list will be available by year end. Probably only on my Facebook page, but maybe ill add it to Instagram just for you.