Monday, November 5, 2007

I keep having dreams

For some reason, I can't think of anything better to write about than my dreams, and I keep having some interesting ones. Ever since we first had a mouse in our old apartment (like 6 years ago), I occasionally have mouse dreams. I dream of them running around, getting in my furniture, my food... And about a week ago, I found a dead mouse on my kitchen floor. Since then I've had THREE mouse dreams. Last night's dream involved other animals too.

In the dream, I was inspecting a house (not mine) for mouse droppings, and found plenty. I was sucking them up with a vacuum cleaner (because in a dream, that's just as good as washing and disinfecting). But I found some larger turds and at first I thought they were from different kinds of mice (and rats!) that had gotten in the house, but I later realized that they were from cats and rabbits and other furry friends. It actually made me feel much better knowing that I didn't have any rats.

I'm kind of freaked about rats too because over the summer I found a dead rat in my back yard. I scooped him up with a shovel and tossed him in the garbage bin in the alley. A few days later I made the mistake of checking to see if it was still there. It was. I gagged at the sight. It haunted me for a while.

Anyway, the dream didn't have much of a plot or anything. Nothing really happened. I just wish I would dream about hot chicks or something instead of mice and rats.

No comments: