Thursday, November 29, 2007

Aww crap.

Ugh. I forgot my friggin' iPod and headphones at home today. I'm stuck here at work without any tunes and it's killing me. I actually do have a few CDs in my bag, which would get me through the day, listening through my laptop. But without the headphones, I'm pretty stuck. My office is very quiet, so listening to the laptop speakers is not really an option. Damnit!

I really am going to have trouble concentrating today. Do you have this problem? I've kind of theorized that the only way I can get my left-brain to do any work is if I occupy my right-brain with music. The opposite occurs when I'm on a work conference call - the informational audio is perceived by the left-brain, but I'm forced to doodle to keep my right-brain happy. If I don't have the right balance, I just shut down and do nothing.

Geez, it's only 10:30. Ugh.

No comments: