Monday, March 10, 2008

Basement Screams



I'm doing work on my basement. Well, no. That's not true. I'm paying someone else to do the work. And I'm really excited about it.


p.s. I'm typing this sitting next to my dog and he stinks. Ugh.


Anyway, the contractors have been working 9-5 for the past 2 weeks and have framed out the new rooms, hung the doors, and routed the electrical work necessary for the new lights. Today I came home and peeked down there to see the first bits of drywall on the ceiling. As far as I can tell, these guys have done great work and I am so pumped to have the finished rooms!!

6 comments:

Sarah Barr said...

I am so excited too! Too bad Wrigley stinks so much...

Anonymous said...

Posting on an epic thread.

Anonymous said...

Posting on an epic thread.

Dr. Castrato said...

Epic, indeed! Thanks for making it so.

Anonymous said...

I don't get the epic thing, am i enteligent?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is inept at home improvement. We had some work done on our back porch and are quite happy with it and can't wait for spring.