Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Renewal Dietarians

I had a dream where I was some kind of scientist or behavioralist and I defined a new eating disorder. People with the disorder were called "Renewal Dietarians" and the disorder was that they would binge and purge, and then, um, binge on the purged. Meaning, they ate their own vomit.

Who's hungry?!

In my dream, I thought I was so smart for naming this disorder. I wanted to be sure I didn't forget it, so I kept saying "Renewal Dietarians" over and over. It worked, because when I woke up, I remembered. But the name really doesn't make much sense, does it?

2 comments:

Carmamma said...

I wish I had your dreams- they sound like fun. Kind of gross, but still fun.

I had a dream that I had a huge tattoo on my leg, but after a while, I looked down and it was actually cake frosting. I love frosting.

Dr. Castrato said...

hahaha. thats so much tastier than my dream.